Choose between the comfort of a SUV Or the thrill of a Motorbike ride!
A road trip by motorbike or 4x4 SUV beyond the Ganges to the Valley of Flowers where we trek along some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world.
What we Provide
- All transport by 4x4 SUV from New Delhi to New Delhi
- All accommodation (twin/ triple sharing basis) in comfortable hotels/ guest houses or camps in scenic and off beat destinations & vegetarian meals (3 per day + 2 chai/ coffee breaks) from New Delhi to New Delhi
- Basic First Aid Kit and medicines
- Services of certified & experienced guides / instructors for high altitude trekking / biking / jeep safaris in the Himalayas
- Services of Wilderness Medicine Institute Certified guides / instructors from NOLS, USA
- Entry ticket for National Park and Camping fee for Indian Nationals
- Services of a botanist for the VoF trek
- A 20 minute video/ movie on the flora/ fauna of the Valley of Flowers
- Any kind of insurance, such as accident, theft, medical, evacuation, etc.
- Any item/s personal in nature like mineral water/ aerated water/ maggi/ cookies/ chips/ personal toiletries or laundry charges during travel/ trek.
- Any item, activity, or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions above.
The cost of motorbike rental (if applicable)
- Cost of petrol & spare parts of any kind. Bike maintenance etc.
- Any entry fees and camera fee at monuments/ museums, medical expenses, any tips, porter / pony charges or any other expenses incurred by the participants during the sightseeing trips, other than as clearly mentioned within the inclusions and itinerary.
- Any extra costs incurred due to extension or change of the itinerary due to natural calamities, road blocks, vehicle breakdown etc. factors beyond our control.
Please Take Note: This is a strictly 'Eco Friendly camp'.
When you are in the Himalayas, please adhere to the following points:
- No Littering of anything whatsoever during the whole trip
- We will be carrying garbage bags to dispose off the waste
- Strictly 'No smoking & Drinking'
Other Terms and Conditions
- 100% Payment in advance.
- The program schedule / trek route/ mode of transport might be changed due to unforeseen circumstances or for the safety of the group; the decision of the Program Director and/ or the Field director will be final & binding in this regard.
- In case any participant falls sick during the trek, the expenses for medical treatment, travel & porter charges etc. will be borne by the concerned individual.
- During the trek, the decision of the Program Director and/ or the Field director will be final and binding.
- I Am Adventure shall not be held responsible for any accident, illness and loss of valuables or such other unforeseen events during the trek/ tour/ expedition.
DURATION: 8 Days
Reporting at New Delhi & Orientation
Early morning drive/ride to Haridwar (By SUV/ Motorbikes) 200km
Haridwar to Joshimath
(By SUV/ Motorbikes), stay at Joshimath 275km
Joshimath to Gobind Ghat
(By SUV/ Motorbikes) 20km to Ghangaria (Trek) 13km, stay at Ghangaria
Ghangaria to Valley of Flowers
4km and back to Ghangaria (Trek), stay at Ghangaria
Ghangaria to Hemkund Sahib
6km and back to Ghangaria (Trek), stay at Ghangaria
Ghangaria to Gobind Ghat
(Trek down) 13km to Badrinath (By SUV/ Motorbikes) 25km, stay at Badrinath
Badrinath to Mana Village
Last village on Indian side (By SUV/ Motorbikes) 3km to Vasudhara Falls (Trek) 5km & back to Badrinath, stay at Badrinath
Badrinath to Haridwar
(By SUV/ Motorbikes) 300km to New Delhi (By SUV/ Motorbikes) 200kmDay 09Group breaks after breakfast at New Delhi