This tour is specially designed for people who want to see the beauty of Leh – Ladakh but have just a week of vacation.
Like all our other tours, we start and end in Delhi on Day one (1). For people who are coming from outside Delhi/ India, you are required to be in Delhi, one (1) day prior to the departure of your tour.
You may choose to go on either one of our fixed departure dates starting 1st week June every summer if you are an individual. However, if you are group of four (4) or more friends then we can do a custom tailor made tour for you as well, the dates for which can be at your convenience.
This is the most well researched itinerary that we have chosen through our several trips to Ladakh over the last 6+ years, but we don’t mind changing or tweaking it a bit at your convenience if needed.
What we Provide
- All accommodation (twin/ triple sharing basis) in comfortable hotels/ guest houses or camps in scenic & off beat destinations
- Breakfast & Dinner at gourmet eating joints on the way
- All transport by 4x4 SUV
- Inner Line Permits and Wildlife fees for restricted areas for Indian Nationals
- Basic First Aid Kit & medicines
- Services of certified & experienced guides / instructors for high altitude trekking / biking / jeep safaris in the Himalayas
- Services of Wilderness Medicine Institute Certified guides / instructors from NOLS, USA
- Any Air/ bus/ taxi/ jeep fare
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls or faxes, mineral water, alcoholic beverages, entrance and camera fees at monuments or museums, medical expenses, gratuities, etc.
- Any kind of insurance, such as accident, theft, medical, evacuation, etc.
- Any item, activity, or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions above.
- Any entry fees, any tips, porter / pony charges or any other expenses incurred by the participants during the sightseeing trips, other than as clearly mentioned within the inclusions and itinerary.
- Any extra costs incurred due to extension or change of the itinerary due to natural calamities, road blocks, vehicle breakdown etc. factors beyond our control.
Other Terms and Conditions
- 100% Payment in advance.
- The program schedule, route, or mode of transport might be changed due to unforeseen circumstances or for the safety of the group.
- In case any participant falls sick during the tour, the expenses for medical treatment, travel & porter charges etc. will be borne by the concerned individual.
- During the tour, the decision of the Program Director and/ or the Field director will be final and binding.
- I Am Adventure shall not be held responsible for any accident, illness and loss of valuables or such other unforeseen events during the tour.
DURATION: 8 Days
Delhi - Manali
(Distance: 565 km, Travel Time: 12-14 hrs, Elevation: 2,050m/6,726ft)
Manali - Rohtang - Keylong - Jispa - Baralacha La - Sarchu
(Distance: 51km/64km/30km/43km/42 km- 230km; Travel Time: 8-10 hrs, Elevation: Rohtang- 3,978m / 13,051ft,Keylong- 3,350m/10,991ft, Jispa- 3,182m/10,439ft, Baralacha La - 5045m /16,551ft, Sarchu - 4,290m/ 14,075ft)
Sarchu - Lachulung La - Tanglang La - Leh
(Distance: 54km/81km/109km- 244km; Travel Time: 6-7 hrs, Elevation: Lachulung La - 5,059m/16,598ft, Tanglang La - 5,359m/ 17,582 ft, Leh - 3,505m/11,500ft)
Leh - Khardung La - Hunder - Diskit - Leh
(Distance: 37km / 90km - 127km & return; Travel Time: 6-10 hrs, Elevation: Khardung La - 5,602m/18,380ft, Hunder - 3,245m/10,646ft)
Leh - Chang La - Pangong Tso - Leh
(Distance: 78km / 82km - 160km & return, Travel Time: 6-10 hrs, Elevation: Chang La - 5,425m/17,800ft, Pangong - 4,250m/13,943ft)
Leh - Sarchu
Sarchu - Manali
Manali - Delhi